AIM
m0nkeyv

-Blind- -Blind-

Awesome

Remind me a lot of "Closure".
Great original idea, pretty challenging, too. Also some great music choice.

idiot-monarch responds:

Yeah, we were fearing that it would be called a rip off of Closure, but I'm glad you thought that it's doing it's own thing.

Quisquos Quoz Quisquos Quoz

Good

Pretty fun, reminds me of checkers/chess.

There's a problem though.
When I got through the instructions, and also when I won, an actionscript error box popped up with this:
"TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at QuisquosQuoz_fla::MainTimeline/bluetu rn()"

Wrath of the Empire v1.01 Wrath of the Empire v1.01

Very nice

Pretty good so far, but it's a little simplistic and it might just be more sucky skills, but It think it starts off a little too difficult.

Note: Right clicking while playing and then selecting "Play" and then navigating back to the game causes there to be multiple player ships on the screen and more enemies. You can do this multiple times. I had five ships on the screen and like 20 enemies lol.

Doing & Boing Doing & Boing

Wow!

I'm not gonna lie, the game wasn't made excellently, but it was a great idea.
6 points for creativity.

Suggestions:
Add animation, add music, improve the art, make it more difficult.

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

Wow!

Quite a game!
I had a lot of fun.
The only ones I had trouble on were the slide puzzle thing and minesweeper, and I can't be bothered to go back and get the achievements.

All in all, a good game (PS. you still have a typo in one of the first screens)

Virtual Psychiatrist Virtual Psychiatrist

Hehe nice

I liked it!

some fixes:
Misspelled "aren't" when I asked if I was gay
Couldn't tell me what a hypotenuse is. WTF?

Good game.

Lockdude responds:

Haha, thanks, I'll try to fix them up now, your feedback is really appreciated, as this engine is all about getting as many kinks out of it as possible, for example, I didn't realise so many people would talk about his wife and the illicit things they would like to do to her... but I might now need him to be prepared for that, lol. Thanks for the great review and advice, and be sure to keep a lookout for the next version of Edward =)

LSO tutorial for AS 2.0 LSO tutorial for AS 2.0

Nice!

Of course I didn't find much use in it because I have forgotten everything I have ever learned about AS, but if ever start learning again, I check out this tutorial.

Could use some music, and it could also be a little more pretty. Also preloader.

wolflink289 responds:

it is too small to require a preloader.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Awesome!

Beat it without ever going back to the menu!
There were a few tricky ones but over all it wasn't that difficult. Make another one and make it more difficult.

Heroin Hero (South Park) Heroin Hero (South Park)

gotta catch the dragon...

i love this game. no more guitar hero for me.
(great music)

ThomSip responds:

glad you liked it ;)

Raptek Arena Raptek Arena

wonderful game!

excellent for your first submission to newgrounds. excellent by any standards for that matter. nice music choice, good art, good animation. i can tell you spent a lot of time on this.

Kelemas responds:

In fact this project started quite a while ago, but worked on it in a really fragmented way...
I've had the time to improve a lot in the meanwhile :)
Thanks for the positive comment!