AIM
m0nkeyv

Rocky the Rock Rocky the Rock

Haha awesome

How'd I not see this till now?
Hilariously done. Nice job =)
I'm of the opinion that my guitar didn't sound very good though :/

Dolores Rides Again Dolores Rides Again

well

That was pretty interesting.
Decently animated with decent art. Not much I can say for the story or concept.
Can't honestly say I'd like to see more of you in the portal, but I guess that's just not my thing. Others might like it, so keep on flashing.
5/10
3/5

A Great Big Tree A Great Big Tree

Pretty good

Overall pretty good. I like the simplicity of it. Though the animation is not complex, it did the job. I think the art could be cleaned up a bit, and I think you might have a little too much influence from David Firth (Not talking about just the music; "So 2005" was a great choice for this flash.)
I liked whatever message I picked up from the flash, as well.

All in all, you did a really good job.
7/10
4/5

Clock Day 09! Clock Day 09!

What is that orange thing from?

What is that thing from? I've seen it on a youtube video. Link if you can?

RandomExploit responds:

His name is Mikan Seijin.

He's usually accompanied with the Bubble Bobble theme.

Omgtsn was the one who spread the terror.

Space tumor Space tumor

Awesome!

Very good movie! I especially like the "Fight til the end" and the Newgrounds banners in the background. Didn't make me almost cry like some other people, but very heartwarming.

Only problem really is the title. I know something about shit titles, and yours... just yeah, there is still time to change it.

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

A true masterpiece

This is the type of thing that Newgrounds was made for.

I enjoyed the subtle satire about human nature and the whole plotline was just brilliant. The attention you put into character detail simply amazed me! It had a great beginning, and the end left me wondering what would happen next.

And the art and animation: I am speechless.
I can see that you put multiple programs such as photoshop into the work on this. There wasn't a tween in sight, I could tell that this was all done by hand, and it looked amazing.

The voice acting and sound effects were spot-on. All of the voices fit with the characters' appearances perfectly.

Last but not least, the music. It augmented the mood of the piece wonderfully, and I could tell you put time into choosing it.

I would like to make a flash such as this some day. (:
10/10
5/5

LOZ: The Sacred World P4 LOZ: The Sacred World P4

It was ok

What bothered me was the dialog.

The jokes weren't that funny, there were some small typos, and the redundant narration annoyed me.

I understand that that's how the speech is in LOZ games (without the cheesy jokes), but I don't feel it worked with actual voices used.

Other than that, good work. Hope to see more sprite movies from you. (:

Why (American)Anime Sucks Why (American)Anime Sucks

Beautiful

I thought you were going to be an ass about how anime is terrible, but wow, that was good.

Obviously fix the art and animation and add voice, but other than that, yeah.

crabs crabs

AHAHAHAHA

I love this video!

I haven't seen it in so long, just now watched it and it just fucking BLASTED into my house.

Freaked me the fuck out, man!

Grey Hunter 2 - Desortion Grey Hunter 2 - Desortion

ehh

Not bad for a madness tribute, but the story seems a little too similar to that of madness, the art needs to be improved, and the music compressed.

5/10